» Stock Location: in Sydney (6/6/6/6/6)
» Pick-up: is available. 2 hours after payment clears, confirm with sales
» Delivery: FREE delivery! Option to pay extra to choose fast Courier with insurance at check out
» Brand: TP-LINK
» Manuf. PN: ARCHER MR400
» Actual Weight(estimate): 0.64
» Return Policy: This item is: "NON-RETURNABLE".
» Exceptions: Returns for DOA/Warranty defective as per our return policy.
» Warranty: Manufacturers warranty. Buy with confidence at our store, knowing that most of our products are sourced from local suppliers, are brand new, and come with Australian warranty.
30 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 31/08/2021
TP-Link Archer MR400 AC1200 150Mbps Wireless Dual Band 4G LTE Router 300Mbps@2.4GHz 867Mbps@5GHz 3x100Mbps LAN WAN SIM Card Slot 4xAntennas
• Shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices and enjoy download speeds of up to 150 Mbps
• Powerful, integrated antennas provide stable wireless connections and better coverage
• Requires no configuration, just insert a SIM card and turn it on to enjoy a fast wireless connection
• Creates simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi networks, with maximum speeds of up to 300 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band and 867 Mbps on the 5 GHz band
• Offers options and flexibility with the LAN/WAN port, allowing you to choose your connection type
• HARDWARE FEATURES
• Interface 3 10/100Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100Mbps LAN/WAN Port,
• 1 Micro SIM Card Slot
• Button WPS/Reset Button, Wireless On/Off Button, Power On/Off Button
• External Power Supply 12V/1.5A
• Dimensions ( W x D x H ) 7.95 x 5.71 x 1.34 in. (202 x 145 x 34 mm)
• Antenna V2: 2 Internal 4G LTE Antennas
• V3/V1: 2 Detachable 4G LTE Antennas
• Compatibility NBN - Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) - Wireless Router Mode.
• NBN - Fibre to the Home (FTTH) - Wireless Router Mode.
• For further information on NBN connections please visit: http://www.nbnco.com.au/learn-about-the-nbn/network-technology.html
• WIRELESS FEATURES
• Wireless Standards IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
• Frequency 2.4GHz and 5GHz
• Signal Rate 300Mbps at 2.4GHz, 867Mbps at 5GHz
• Reception Sensitivity 5GHz: 11a 54M: -74dBm
• 11ac HT20: -67dBm
• 11ac HT40: -64dBm
• 11ac HT80 : -60dBm
• 11n HT20: -71dBm
• 11n HT40: -70dBm
• 2.4G: 11g 54M: -76dBm
• 11n HT20: -73dBm
• 11n HT40: -67dBm
• Transmit Power CE: <20dBm(2.4GHz), <23dBm(5GHz)
• Wireless Functions Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WMM,
• Wireless Statistics
• Wireless Security 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions
• Network Type 4G: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B7/B8/B20 (2100/1800/2600/900/800MHz)
• TDD-LTE B38/B39/B40/B41 (2600/1900/2300/2500MHz)
• 3G: DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UM
* If there is no enough information here for you to make a purchase decision, we suggest you to visit manufacturer's website for more details using their part number listed above. Alternatively, you can either call or email us to make an enquiry.