» Stock Location: in Sydney (6/6/3/6/6)
» Pick-up: is available. 2 hours after payment clears, confirm with sales
» Delivery: FREE delivery! Option to pay extra to choose fast Courier with insurance at check out
» Brand: TP-LINK
» Manuf. PN: TL-MR3420
» Actual Weight(estimate): 0.6
» Return Policy: This item is: "NON-RETURNABLE".
» Exceptions: Returns for DOA/Warranty defective as per our return policy.
» Warranty: Manufacturers warranty. Buy with confidence at our store, knowing that most of our products are sourced from local suppliers, are brand new, and come with Australian warranty.
27 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 31/08/2021
TP-Link TL-MR3420 3G/4G Wireless N Router 2.4GHz (300Mbps) 802.11bgn 4x100Mbps LAN 1x100Mbps WAN 1xUSB 2x5dBi Omni Directional Antennas
• Please note this product does not include a modem.
• Compatible with LTE/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS/EVDO USB modems, tested in the field
• 3G/4G and WAN connection Backup guarantees an 'Always-online' Internet connection
• Local wireless HD video sharing, with speeds up to 300Mbps
• Easy one-touch wireless security encryption with the Quick Security Setup button
• Bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
• HARDWARE FEATURES
• Interface 1 USB 2.0 Port for LTE/HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS/EVDO USB Modem
• 1 10/100Mbps WAN Port, 4 10/100Mbps LAN Ports, support the auto-Negotiation and auto-MDI/MDIX
• Button WPS/Reset Button
• Wireless On/Off Switch
• Power On/Off Button
• External Power Supply 12VDC/1A
• Dimensions ( W x D x H ) 8*5.4*1.7 in. (204*138*44 mm)
• Antenna Type Omni directional, Detachable, Reverse SMA
• Antenna Gain 2x5dBi
• WIRELESS FEATURES
• Wireless Standards IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
• Frequency 2.4-2.4835GHz
• Transmit Power <20dBm
• Wireless Security Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK,
• Wireless MAC Filtering
• SOFTWARE FEATURES
• Security NAT Firewall, SPI Firewall, MAC / IP / Packet / Application / URL Filtering, Denial of Service(DoS), SYN Flooding, Ping of Death
• Management Web Based Configuration(HTTP), Web Based Firmware Upgrade
• Certification CE, FCC, RoHS
• Package Contents 3G/4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3420
• 2 Antennas
• Power supply unit
• Ethernet Cable
• Resource CD
• Quick Installation Guide
• System Requirements Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista Windows 7, 8, 10, MAC OS, NetWare , UNIX or Linux.
• Environment Operating Temperature: 0 ~40 (32 ~104 )
• Storage Temperature: -40 ~70 (-40 ~158 )
• Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
* If there is no enough information here for you to make a purchase decision, we suggest you to visit manufacturer's website for more details using their part number listed above. Alternatively, you can either call or email us to make an enquiry.