Brand New Australia stock Aten DVI-D Single Display KVM over IP (Transmitter Only) - MPN: KE6900ST-AX-U
ATEN is well known for delivering innovative technologies that drive data connectivity and access management. To offer extreme flexibility into any working environment, we announced the new KVM Over IP Matrix System that combines KE Series Extenders with the KE Management Software (CCKM). This system is designed to deliver the ultimate in flexibility when extending, controlling and monitoring access to multiple computers, in a multitude of ways, across a network.
KE Series Extenders give extended access to a computer from a remote USB console (USB keyboard, USB mouse, DVI monitor) anywhere over a network. As an IP-based matrix Extender, it can connect in many different ways, to fulfill different working environments, such as one-to-one (Extender mode), one-to-many (Splitter mode), many-to-one (Switch mode), or many-to-many (Matrix mode). The KE6900 Single display Extender supports one DVI display at each end. The KE6940 Dual display Extender supports two DVI displays at each end, allowing the video to display on two monitors. The KE6900ST DVI KVM over IP Extender Slim is a compact and affordable transmitter which can be paired with any KE69x0R unit for a savings based solution that stays within budget.
The KE Management Software (CCKM) provides KE Extenders with advanced features for username/password authentication, auto detection of all KE Series Extenders on the same subnet and the ability to define different types of connections that can be switched and shared. New security features also provide extra protection, supporting AES-128 bits encryption for secured data transmissions, while RADIUS, LDAP, AD or remote user authentication provides an added layer of enhanced security.
Whether you're monitoring, operating, controlling or extending computer access, the KVM Over IP Matrix System is made adaptable, to fit an endless variety of working environments and workstation settings, to provide solutions in broadcasting, control center, multimedia, manufacturing and many other industries where matrix extending is required.
- KVM Ports: 1 x USB Type B Female (White) 1 x DVI-D Female (White) 1 x DB-9 Female (Black)
- Power: 1 x DC Jack (Black)
- LAN Ports: 1 x RJ-45 (Black)
- Reset: 1 x Semi-recessed Pushbutton
- Link: 1 (Green / Orange)
- Power: 1 (Blue)
- Power Consumption: DC 5V
- Video Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- Operating Temperature: 0&ndash,50°,C
- Storage Temperature: -20&ndash,60°,C
- Humidity: 0&ndash,95% RH, Non-condensing
- Physical Properties:
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 0.43 kg (0.95 lb)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.39 x 10.30 x 3.00 cm (5.67 x 4.06 x 1.18 in.)
* If there is no enough information here for you to make a purchase decision, we suggest you to visit manufacturer's website for more details using their part number listed above. Alternatively, you can either call or email us to make an enquiry.