Brand New Australia stock Aten Altusen 1 Local/4 Remote Console 64 Port Rackmount USB-PS/2 Cat5 KVM Over IP Switch - MPN: KN4164V-AX-U
ATEN's 4th generation of KVM over IP switches exceed expectations. The KN4164V features superior video quality (HD resolution of 1920 x 1200), FIPS 140-2 with level 1 security standards and virtual media transmissions at twice the speed. The KN series provides local console and remote over IP access for users to monitor and access their entire data center over a network. In addition, it offers out-of-band access with external modem support for BIOS-level troubleshooting when the network is down.
New KN Series Exclusive:
- Advanced FPGA graphics processor &ndash, with an HD resolutions of 1920 x 1200
- Extreme virtual media speed &ndash, 2 x faster virtual media transmission speed
- High grade security &ndash, supports FIPS 140-2 level 1 security standards
With dual on-board NICs and dual power supplies, the KN series are built for reliability, to ensure 24/7 availability of remote access to all servers.
KN series devices can be integrated into the CC2000 Management Software. The CC2000 puts administrators in complete control of remote data centers and branch offices no matter where they are in the world &ndash, allowing IT administrators to remotely monitor and control all devices on a network, including blade servers and virtual machines.
To help you manage and control an entire data center, ATEN KVM over IP switches support blade servers and chassis. With powerful features such as Power Association &ndash, KVM ports can be associated with ATEN PDU power outlets for power management of servers from the KVM over IP switches' user interface.
Additional exclusive features of ATEN KVM over IP switches include: a Message Board, Panel Array Mode&trade,, Mouse DynaSync&trade, and the Adapter ID.
ATEN KVM over IP switches save you time and money by allowing administrators to manage their data centers from practically anywhere &ndash, minimizing travel and MTTR (Mean Time to Repair) costs, ensuring the highest availability for data center services possible.
- Computer Connections:
- Direct: 64
- Maximum: 512 (via Cascade KVM Switches)
- Port Selection: Pushbuttons, Hotkeys, GUI
- Console Ports: 2 x USB Female (Black) 1 x DVI-D Female (White) 1 x VGA HDB-15 (Blue) 1 x RJ-45 Female (Black)
- KVM Ports: 64 x RJ-45 Female (Black)
- USB Port: 3 x USB Female (Black)
- Audio: 2 x Audio Jack Female (Pink, Green)
- Laptop USB Console (LUC) Port: 1 x Mini-USB Female (Black)
- PON: 1 x RJ-45 Female (Black)
- Serial: 1 x RJ-45 Female (Black)
- LAN Ports: 2 x RJ-45 Female (Black)
- Power: 2 x IEC 60320/C14
- Power: 2 x Rocker Switches
- Port Selection: 2 x Pushbuttons
- Reset: 1 x Semi-recessed Pushbutton
- Online / Selected: 64 (Green/Orange)
- Power: 2 (Blue)
- Link 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps: 2 (Red/Orange/Green)
- Keyboard / Mouse: PS/2, USB
- Local: 1920 x 1200
- Remote: 1920 x 1200
- I/P Rating: 100&ndash,240V~ , 50-60Hz, 1A
- Power Consumption:
- Single Power: 110V/67.9W, 220V/66.4W
- Dual Power: 110V/26.2W, 220V/25.4W
- Scan Interval: 1 &ndash, 255 Sec
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40°,C
- Storage Temperature: -20 - 60°,C
- Humidity: 0 - 80% RH, Non-condensing
- Physical Properties:
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 7.00 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 43.36 x 41.26 x 8.80 cm
* If there is no enough information here for you to make a purchase decision, we suggest you to visit manufacturer's website for more details using their part number listed above. Alternatively, you can either call or email us to make an enquiry.