» Stock Location: in Sydney (30/0/0/0/0)
» Pick-up: is available. Payment clears by 9am for same day pickup, comfirm with sales
» Delivery: FREE delivery! Option to pay extra to choose fast Courier at check out
» Brand: CISCO
» Manuf. PN: SPA8000-G4
» Package Dimensions (cm): 32(L) x 28.8(W) x 8.8(H)
» Actual Weight: 1.78
» Cubic Weight: 2.02752
» Return Policy: This item is: "NON-RETURNABLE".
» Exceptions: Returns for DOA/Warranty defective as per our return policy.
» Warranty: Manufacturers warranty. Buy with confidence at our store, knowing that most of our products are sourced from local suppliers, are brand new, and come with Australian warranty.
48 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 10/02/2018
• Eight RJ-11 FXS ports to connect analog telephones to IP-based data networks
• A single multiport RJ-21 50-pin connector, offering an alternative connection choice
• One 10/100 Base-T RJ-45 Ethernet interface to connect to either a router or multilayer switch
• Toll-quality voice and carrier-grade feature support
• Large-scale deployment management
• Strong security with reliable, encryption-based methods for communication, provisioning, and servicing
* If there is no enough information here for you to make a purchase decision, we suggest you to visit manufacturer's website for more details using their part number listed above. Alternatively, you can either call or email us to make an enquiry.