Reduced price! NEW ATEN VS192-AT-U 2 PORT 4K DISPLAYPORT SPLITTER... View larger



New product

Product Summary

» Stock Location: (Out of stock)

» Pick-up: is not available

» Delivery: FREE delivery! Option to pay extra to choose fast courier at check out

» Brand: ATEN

» Manuf. PN: VS192-AT-U

» Actual Weight(estimate): 0.39

» Return Policy: This item is: "NON-RETURNABLE".

» Exceptions: Returns for DOA/Warranty defective as per our return policy.

» Warranty: Manufacturers warranty. Buy with confidence at our store, knowing that most of our products are sourced from local suppliers, are brand new, and come with Australian warranty.

More details

$314.29 tax incl.


$485.46 tax incl.

More info

Brand New Australia stock 2 Port 4K DisplayPort Splitter - MPN: VS192-AT-U

Additional Information


The VS192A 2-Port 4K DisplayPort Splitter is the perfect solution for anyone who needs to send one source of DisplayPort high definition video to two DisplayPort displays. The VS192A can not only split but also expand DisplayPort audio/video signal on two DisplayPort monitors which is ideal for any multi-display application.

The VS192A is compatible with DisplayPort 1.2a and can support up to 4K resolution at 60 Hz, making it effective and ideal for use with all DisplayPort displays in home theater applications, as well as in corporate, educational and commercial settings.


Video Input

1 x DisplayPort Female (Black)

Video Output

2 x DisplayPort Female (Black)



DP 1.2a, HDCP 1.3

Max. Resolution

Up to 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz

Max. Data Rate

21.6 Gbps (5.4 Gbps per lane)

Power 1 x DC Jack

Consumption 5 VDC, 1.185W

Environmental Operating Temperature 0-40°,C

Storage Temperature -20 - 60°,C

Humidity 0 - 80% RH, Non-Condensing

Physical Properties Housing Metal

Weight 0.30 kg

Dimensions (L x W x H) 12.50 x 8.00 x 25.00 cm

* If there is no enough information here for you to make a purchase decision, we suggest you to visit manufacturer's website for more details using their part number listed above. Alternatively, you can either call or email us to make an enquiry.